Clear Cookies, Cache and Browsing History
Internet Explorer 8
1. Select > Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab and then Click on the Delete button.
3. Check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies, uncheck the others, then click Delete.
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11
1. Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history.
2. Check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
3. You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
1. Click on the Menu icon, click History, then click Clear Recent History.
2. Click on the drop down box to the right of Time range to clear and select Everything. Then, click on Details and check both Cookies and Cache. Click on Clear Now.
1. Click on the Menu icon that appears to the right of the address bar, then select Settings from the drop menu.
2. From the menu, select Clear browsing data.
3. Check the following:
-Empty the cache
-Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
Select the beginning of time in the drop down box and click on the Clear browsing data button.
If you have more questions, please contact : email@example.com
Click here to return to the Supplier portal